Saturday 7 March 2015

The SOS Skincare



You know when you're having a bad skin day and then it turns into weeks and nothing just seems to make it better? I get that a lot, especially around that time of the month when the hormones are just going all crazy, and I don't mean that it only showes through my skin, but I also cry a lot, for no reason.

I downed it to four products that really make the difference when I'm in these kind of situatuions. When I cleanse my face with the Lutsine Bactopur Purifying Cleansing Gel I know that all those horrible painful blemishes under the skin will reduce in size within one night and come to the surface quite quickly. This product is amazing at cleaning pores and getting rid of the bacteria that makes the under-the-skin spot so painful.
I use the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + and the Bio Oil  to get rid of the spot, and after, to help with the scarring.. I apply the Effaclar Duo + before moisturising at night and as a primer in the morning. Every two nights, I massage the Bio Oil into my skin as the moisturising step to help reduce the spots in size and to help with the scarring.
I use the Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Brightening Toner three times a week to fight the scarring and to get rid of the under the skin bumps. This toner gives my complexion a healthy glow and makes it seem as if I had my ten hour sleep when in fact I've been up all night watching youtube videos.

What are the products you use in this situation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric