Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday post: Favourite Series


Today I finished the 10th -and I think last- Grey's Anatomy TV series. The last episode came out a few weeks ago, but the thought of ending my favourite of all time and ever TV series made me want to save it for the perfect moment: alone at home, where I had the time to sit back and relax under the covers with a nice cup of green tea in a rainy day.

Grey's Anatomy is an American TV show focusing on the lives of surgical interns and residents as they gradually evolve into doctors in a hospital in Seattle, whilst trying to maintain personal lives and relationships (cheated with Wikipedia here).
This series is so much more than just scalpels, ORs and horrific accidents. The drama surrounding the main characters is what makes it 'juicy' and I've thought of many of their quotes for occasions in life. If I had to be one of the main characters I would probably be Christina (actress name), ambitious and stubborn like here.
Though your DVD shelves, download files and computers are filled with new series to start watching I would really recommend you adding this one to your "To watch'' list if you still haven't.

What's your favourite of all time series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric