Saturday 11 January 2014

New Year's Beauty Resolutions

As a new year just started, I was going through my makeup collection and realized that nothing changed from the last year, and all the projects that I had in mind to do with my makeup have never been done. So this year I decided to actually write down my resolutions and try to follow/complete them (fingers crossed!).

-use up some of the products
I keep buying new products and they end up piling up in my collection. 
This year I am determined to finish a few products that are nearly empty.
-stop buying lipsticks 
This is my small obsession, I love lipsticks and all its shades, I like to try new brands and colours out.
This is similar to the first point, but because I don't really wear lipstick, this year I want to stop buying them and keep using the ones I have.
-drink more water
This year, I especially want to concentrate on my skin which I haven't really been looking after very well. And to do that I will start by drinking more water.
-improve my skincare routine
I don't have a proper daily skincare routine,
 I own some products but I just use them randomly whenever I feel the need to. 
Because the time in the morning is too little, for this year I would be happy to have a proper night skincare routine for now.


I would love to know in the comments your resolutions for this 2014!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric