Wednesday 28 May 2014

Spring/Summer Nailpolishes


Were're already headed toward the end Spring and Summer is not too far away. This year pastels and reds are the colours for our Spring nailpolish collection and for the Summer I went for the shades that would look good with a tan that I'll be hopefully having by the end of August. These are the five nailpolishes that I'll be wearing this Spring and Summer..

A must have in my collection for this Spring is the baby pink blue, with me I have the Kiko... , this nailpolish could be a perfect dupe to the Essie bikini so teeny. I love this colour, for me it's something different and more colourful rather than my blacks and nudes, when I wear it I get a lot of compliments for it. The second nailpolish is a sweet pink and quite sheer one, it's the Essie sugar daddy. A nailpolish that could be perfect for both seasons is the Essie.. , this white sheer nailpolish goes perfect with a tan aswell as with a classic manicure during the Spring.
Summer is the season for the bright colours, the ones that are stashed behind your nailpolish collection for 3/4 of the year until you get that sun-kissed skin. For this year I chose the Isadora ... and the coral-ly shade from Isadora .. .

 What's your favourite nailpolish for the Spring and Summer?



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12336993/?claim=zr64nrkz5yg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric