Saturday 4 October 2014

30 facts about me





I have to admit that whenever I'm scrolling down my Bloglovin home, I always stop to read the tag posts. I'll be the first to raise my hand and admit that I'm a nosey person, but most of us bloggers are (am I right?). I like to know what people like to do in their lives, their whereabouts and personal information to get to know them a bit better.




  1. I couldn't think of 50 facts about myself so changed it to 30
  2. My name is Caterina
  3. I'm 15 year old
  4. I'm half italian and half hungarian
  5. I lived in Italy and England 
  6. Currently living in Germany
  7. I have two older siblings
  8. My favourite band is The 1975
  9. Music is not as important to me as sport is
  10. My favourite food is sushi
  11. Writing was never something I was into before starting my blog
  12. My bestfriend lives far away from me
  13. I do competitive skiing
  14. I can speak 4/5 languages (not all fluently)
  15. I can't play any musical instruments, nor read the notes
  16. I used to be such a tomboy until the age of 12 
  17. My favourite Disney cartoon is was Mulan 
  18. I don't think of myself as a funny person
  19. I love coffee *a lot*
  20. I've always dreamt of planning my own wedding
  21. I don't have tha patience to paint my nails
  22. Lipsticks are something I'm obsessed with
  23. My most expensive purchase was my Nikon D5000
  24. I'm thinking of making my own longboard
  25. I wore braces twice
  26. Most of my close friends are spread all over Europe
  27. I'm not a confident person at all
  28. I wear glasses
  29. When I'm late for an appointment I get anxious
  30. When I'll be older I'd like to become a doctor
Here are all my thirty facts about me, I hope you've enjoyed reading them and got to know me a bit better, if you do this tag, I would love to read your post!And a big thank you to Megan from The Breakfast Report for taking this lovely picture, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric