Tuesday 30 September 2014

KIKO Mini Haul


Last week, while I was sorting out my makeup stash and getting rid of the unwanted products, I realised I was missing a few key bits in my collection and those had to be added.

Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my Fabindia Mask as it was causing my skin to break out because it had expired. I replaced it with the KIKO Peeling Mask and I'll report to you soon on their skincare.
My Maybelline Dream Soft Blush was getting old (5-6 years) and I was starting to fall out of love with it so I gave it to a friend which will definitely make more use out of it.
Ill be the first to admit that I have a thing for lipsticks, but I don't own any lip liners, so I bought myself the KIKO Smart Lip Pencil  in the shade 712 that matched my lip's colour which turned out to be a shade too dark, but I have the perfect red toned nude lipstick that will work just fine with this!

Have you recently bought anything?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Kiko before but I love the sound of the products!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of their product are really good quality for the price you pay for!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric