Tuesday 9 September 2014

Autum Outfit: The Mustard Shirt



 As I mentioned in Sunday's Post Cathchin' Up (here), I spent the last days before school started on catching up with friends, blogging and capturing a few outfit pictures, which my friend dutifully took for me whilst we were out exploring. I thought today I’d share my Autumn outfit.




. H&M BLAZER €20 . ZARA AW'14  SHIRT €26 . TOPSHOP JEANS €52 . ZARA AW'14 SHOES €40 . RIVER ISLAND BAG €30 .


This mustard shirt and the boots are one of my most recent purchases from Zara. I’ve been on a bit of a Zara and Topshop shopping spree this last couple of weeks, I’m loving absolutely everything in their Autumn collections and couldn’t help but treat myself to a few bits. 

I teamed the shirt with my Topshop Jamie jeans (my fave), an old H&M long blazer,which I like to wear over basically any outfit when the weather is decent enough, and my comfy Zara boots. Since that day I was exploring in town, I thought I'd add my River Island bag to carry all my essentials.
We found the perfect spot (building's entrance, fancy right?) to shoot my outfit, luckily there weren't many passers by staring at me whilst I tried to pose for my photographer.



What are your newest purchases?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric