Saturday 6 September 2014

Empties | II


This morning I finished my second round of empties today. I found that setting yourself a goal makes it easier to use up a product, and there's no better feeling than when you reach the bottom of a product (if you didn't spend fortune on it and you loved it). In the last couple of months, my skincare and makeup stash has massively increased in number of products, so to condense it a little and be left with the staple products (and a few sneaky other treats), I've been sticking to the rule 'use up two and purchase one' which has helped a lot.
Schultz Camomile Brightening Shampoo & Conditioner
I don't know if you'll be able to get these where you live, but if you do this is great stuff. I've written a full review here.

Lime scented candle.
I can't even remember where this was from because the brand sticker peeled off, but no worries because I didn't enjoy it that much after all, the scent was nice but you could barely even smell it in the room.

Strep Hair Removal Cream
A nice hair removal cream, it nourished my skin and left it smooth and soft. But the wait for it to work was too long. Won't be repurchasing this.

Labrosan Lip Balm
I finally got to the bottom of my first lip balm. I've had this for years now, and it the perfect lip balm to apply as a base under lipstick because it has a creamy texture but your lipstick won't slip and slide on top of it. I have so many lip products to get through, so I won't be repurchasing this.

Pilca Hair Removal Cream
If I had to choose between the two hair removal creams I finished, I would definitely go for this one. It was cheaper, I had to wait less for it to work and left my skin very smooth. At the moment I am trying out a few other ones, but this will end up in my shopping basket again!

Bumble&Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo
For the amount of money I spent on this, it wasn't a great product. It did cleanse my hair pretty well, allowing me to wash my hair a day later than usual, but it definitely wasn't texturizing as it claimed to be. Won't be repurchasing this.

Bebe Relaxing Young Care Body Lotion
I applyed this lotion after the shower, usually at night. People often complimented my skin for being so soft (a friend said it felt like a baby's butt), credits to this bad boy!

Excuse me for the german websites, but I
couldn't find the product on an english website!


What have you finished this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric