Friday 12 September 2014

No Makeup Look



I've never been a heavy makeup wearer. A more natural look suits me better and it's perfect for school when every extra minute spent in bed is fundamental, and by the time you realise what time it is, you have ten minutes to leave the house. 




On my bad skin days I like to wear a light base that will last all day, have some coverage and will even out my skin tone, just like the Maybelline BB Cream (that's right, no foundation).  I then cover my dark circles and bad blemishes with the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, I would only recommend this for people with normal to oily skin because it is a bit cakey; but I've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer and it is amazing, perfect for people with dry skin aswell.
To make my eyes look more awake, I curl my eyelashes with the H&M Eyelash curlers and then go over with the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, my all time favourite. Because I wear glasses, I always try to make my eyes look bigger, to do this I apply the N7 eyeshadow, which is a champagne-y shade.
My sparse eyebrows are filled in with the ... and then to set them with an inexpensive way, I use an old washed mascara wand as a spooly and hairspray instead of clear gel.
This is what I always do, then if I'm feeling a little more fancy (or I still have some time) I gently pat on the KIKO matte lipstick and I apply Maybelline mousse blush to give some colour to my face.



After this, as usual, you'll see me running out of the house to catch the bus to get to school on time!

Do you or did you wear makeup at school?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric