Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Review | La Biosthetique Essence de Proteine

My fine hair is a nightmare when it comes to drying it as they are very easy to tangle. The hunt for a detangling hair product started a few years back and soon ended when I talked about it to my hairdresser, he suggested the La Biosthetique Essence de Proteine to apply on the wet lenghts of the hair, wait a few seconds and then to brush through. I coulnd't have found a better product that detangled my mess, it also leaves my hair shiney and silky. It is a bit pricey for a 200ml bottle but it is worth every penny, or as I should say, every cent. I've had this for over one years and I'm still not half way through it.

I can say that my quest for a detangling hair product has ended and I am going to repurchase this over and over until they discontinue this, because it is this good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric