Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday Post: 7 Happy Moments


I feel like every single year, the end of summer gives me such a shock. It's colder and darker and that definitely reflects on my mood, which, unlike the rest of the world I hate autumn. What I'm left with is a cup of coffee wrapped up in my scarf (which resembles a blanket) waiting for the colder months ahead of me to go by very fast. For this sunday post (which I really enjoy writing) I took a picture of a happy moment every day of ther past week, because there is always something to appreciate in our daily.



Monday First lesson free on mondays definitely makes me happier. Honestly, that 45 minutes of extra sleep definitely boosts my mood.


Tuesday Signed up for my gym membership and went swimming for the first time in ages, it made me feel so happy and relaxed.

Wednesday Found some time to go to the florist and got red orchids to make my room a little bit nicer, and once they dry out I'll still be able to keep them!


Thursday After starting the week with a lot of studying to do I spent my evening in bed focusing on blogging and Downton Abbey *drolls*

Friday Finally found some me time and took a lovely long bath, I wish I had the time to take one every evening.

Saturday Went in town to do some window shopping (or more than just that) and had a girl's lunch date at this delicious burrito place called Burrito Company.


Sunday I've been waiting for what seemed ages for The Fray to finally come to Munich, and they did! The support group (Raglans) was really good and they had some spare time after the concert so got around talking to them before buying their tshirt!

Have a lovely (lazy) Sunday, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric