Friday 10 October 2014

The Review | NUXE Rêve de Miel



Almost throughout all year I have to deal with chapped lips; but oh boy if it hurts during the winter. I literally reach the point where my lips crack creating these annoying little cuts that take ages to heal and every time you try to smile it hurts so you are stuck with a poker face for the rest of the week.



I tried many lipbalms but none of them quenched my lips enough. Only last March I convinced myself that splurging on the NUXE Rêve de Miel lipbalm (raved by every youtuber and blogger) was for a good cause. My lips have really been thanking me for purchasing that little gem and it is on my holy grails list. It has a different texture from any lipbalm I've ever tried, very thick and matte so it feels kind of weird to apply on the lips. I like to put this on before bed so when I wake up in the morning not only do I still feel this on my lips, but they are prepped for applying lipstick smoothly. But can we just talk about the container? a luxurious glass pot that makes it look twenty euros more expensive. Unfortunately, I cannot say that little goes along way, because it doesn't (I'm on my second pot); but at the moment I haven't found any dupes and for the girls out there like me, this is the only lipbalm that really works.

If you have heard on any dupes of this product, please let me know in the comments!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric