Sunday 12 October 2014

Sunday Post: 6 Apps


My Iphone's home is one I'm mighty proud of and helps me keep my life organised and entertains me during my long train rides. There are apps that I open every day, while others are something I have  for rare occasions, (like the fitness ones...). But today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite six apps.

Snapchat
Some people might be surprised, not everyone likes Snapchat, but I love it! It gives me the opportunity to follow my friend's lives even thought we don't live in the same countries, sometime even continents.

Shazam
It is thanks to this app that most of the songs I have are in my music playlist, I use this when I'm in the car or somewhere where they are playing songs that I like and don't know the title of. The great part is that you can use this even if you don't have internet on your phone, and as soon as you reach a spot with wifi it will give you the title of the song.

VSCO Cam
By far the best free photo editing app, the filters are amazing and my favourite one is T1.

The Hunt
You know when you are scrolling Tumblr's home and you find this great picture of an outfit and you really want to know where the shoes are from? Well won't need to worry about looking for those shoes too much, because all you need to do is post a picture on this app and someone will find these for you and tell you where they're from.

T-Zero
I like to keep track of time and countdown days to important events, like meeting my bestfriend (we live in different countries). This app is perfect for me because it gives me the opportunity to set the date of an important event and it will countdown for me the days, hours, minutes and seconds remaining until the exact moment.

RunKeeper
When the rare occasions come to go for a jog I use this app to keep track of the calories burnt, the location, the time run and other tech-y things. The positive aspect of this app is the no need for internet connection.

What is your favourite app for Apple devices?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric