Wednesday 22 October 2014

My Favourite Nude, Berry and Bright Lipsticks


 As you may already know, I have an obsession with lipsticks, especially nude and darker shades. But if there were only three lipsticks that I could keep out of all the ones I own, these are the ones I would keep. I went for a nude, a dark one and a more summery shade.



Nude lipsticks are my go-to lipsticks. I love that they are easy to combine with your every day makeup, perfect for focusing on the eyes on a smokey look and easy to apply without a mirror! My favourite is the P2 Pure Color Lipstick in the shade Kärtnerstraße 012  This colour is a bit darker than usual, but for the price I paied for it had to go in my top 3. I think this shade could be a dupe of the Bobbi Brown Tawny Pink but I could be wrong.  My second lipstick is the KIKO Mauve 710, a dark berry shade that is more on the purple side, definitely not something I wear very often outside my house, but a favourite of mine. And lastly I have a brighter colour, the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious. Definitely a more summer appropriate colour; it goes perfectly with the tan and it is matte, which I love. The lipstick has a minty fragrance to it, but personally I'd get rid of it in the future ColorBurst shade as the smell is quite artificial.

What is your favourite lipstick of this season?

4 comments:

  1. *swoon* these colours are lux!!
    Your blog is gorgeous (yey) :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with nude lips atm! Great post x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, especially because I still go to school and want something a bit toned down!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric