Sunday 4 May 2014

Drugstore Haul


School has been really stressful lately so the time to go out with friends has been impossible to find until last week. Me and my friend decided to take some time off from the revising and to go in town to treat ourselves by going shopping.

There is something I love about makeup shopping, especially if it's for something I actually need, just like the Lush bubble gum lip scrub, because of the weather changing my chapped lips were screaming for a nice exfoliation and moisture. This scrub really takes the dead cells away and leaves your lips moisturized thanks to the jojoba oil contained in the product. It tastes really good as well! If you've already read my skincare post you would already know that I have an oily complexion. Spring and Summer are seasons where I get even more oily; and the only drugstore powder to keep my T-zone matte for at least 5 hours is the Rimmel stay matte powder which unfortunately comes without a makeup sponge puff so I had to buy an extra one. Since I've been letting my nails grow longer after my bad habit to bite them I had to take care of them with the Sally Hansen hard as nails nails strengthener and the Sally Hansen vitamin E nail & cuticle oil. Now that my need to get out of this house has been fulfilled I can go back to revising!

Have you already tryed any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric