Monday 28 April 2014

Random Place Famliar Faces | Belgrade

Long time, no see! I haven't been posting for so long, because life's been interesting these past weeks and it's not easy to make enough time for school, travelling, exercising, friends, my blog and many other stuff all together. Blogging does take up quite some time and so does taking photos with your camera so I always pick the easiest way - my phone. This spring break I travelled to Belgrade in Serbia to visit friends and the city.

One of the first things I noticed of this beautiful city are the graffitis that cover entire buildings! I don't find this kind of art -if done well- bad at all, instead it gives colour to the city.

We went on this really cool historical tower and enjoyed the view of the city from up there. Later we grabbed fresh juice and kept on walking through the streets.
We found this nice café hidden in a corner with these colourful umbrellas!
 On the last day we went to this cute café that translated in english was called "Little Passion Fruit".there they served their own special lemonade and brownies that are to die for.
It was nice to see my girls again and Belgrade is such a nice and different (in a good way) urban area. This week has been tiring but in a good way, I've done a lot of productive things, I hope you have too and that your week was just as good xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric