Tuesday 15 April 2014

This Week's Most Loved | I


I've been meaning to start these posts weeks ago but never had the chance (more like will) to do it. On other blogs I love to their weekly favourites, much more than monthly favourites.
Here, in the northern hemisphere the spring weather has arrived and I finally decided to abandon my beloved dark colours (which I will be wearing again soon in autumn) to change a little and go for lighter and more pastel colours. So here I am, writing about my favourite products of this week.

Let's start with my skin, I don't know what has happened this week, but it's been going crazy. I'm trying to keep it calm with my Fabindia Papaya Face Mask that is an oldie of mine bought on my holiday in India. This mask has really helped clean the clogged pores and to reduce spots and breakouts, this week it has been a complete saviour for my complexion. Moving on to lips (as you might already know I'm addicted to lipstick), I "broke" my New Year's resolution and bought a new lipstick when I shoudln't have. It's a neutral colour so I've been wearing it pretty much for the whole week, it's the P2 pure colour lipstick  in the shade 012, but I think you can only find this brand in Germany.As you probably know if you have been reading my blog for a while now, I'm not a big fan of bright colours, so even for my nails I usually wear black, burgundy and neutrals. But a few weeks back I saw my friend Megan wearing Essie Forever Yummy, so I asked her for the shade and went and bought it. I love it! It's a brighter red than usual, not that grown up red kind (I hope you get what I'm trying to explain). So these are my favourites for this week, I'm really sorry that two out of the three products are probably going to be hard to find but this is what I mostly loved and used.


Do you prefer monthly or weekly favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric