Friday 15 May 2015

Lush Haul


Exams are just around the corner and I thought to treat myself to a few things from the Lush shop to help me get through was predicts to be quite the stressful month.

After the many positive reviews I read about the Big Shampoo I decided it was time for me to try something which promises to give volume and squeaky clean hair thanks to the exfoliating sea salt and the nourishing coconut oil. It's exaclty what my hair needs right now so I have high hopes for this one.
I was actually looking for a Bubble Bar to take a dip in a bubbly bath and light a few candles to take a nice evening off with a good film to watch. After smelling all the products on the shelves I decided to go for the Mango Bath Melt. The helpful guy working there told me that this bar is loaded with natural butters and essential oils that melt in your water giving you super soft skin. 
When paying I added the Honey I Washed The Kids Soap to my basket as I've heard it's the bestselling soap and wanted to try it. The soap itself makes me want to take a bite and the fragrance is even better: honey and caramel.
This wasn't my first purchase at Lush but I must say that every time I go in there they have something new and more exciting than the previous visit. I only have good things to say about Lush,; I love walking in the shop for it's smell & colours and the staff is always very kind and helpful. 

Have a lovely weekend xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric