Thursday 28 May 2015

Empties | III


Third empties post and I can say that I honestly am proud of all the products I've finished. Being a hoarder and someone who likes to use products for a while and then move onto the next one, I am happy to have reached the bottoms of another 7 products.

Vichy Soothing Toner
Nothing much to say on this toner, nice, gentle, did counteract the redness on my face but apart from that it didn't do anything else.

N7 Protect & Perfect Serum
Serums have just recently been introduced into my skincare routine. This one felt nice on the skin and it had that silicone feel to it which I personally love. Because Serums are relatively new to me I want to try a few more and see what works best for me before I stick to only this one.

Beyu Light Reflecting Concealer
My first ever purchased concealer, it was nice to use to brighten up the undereye area but I'm looking for something with a bit more coverage for when I wake up with panda-eyes extreme dark circles.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Marrakesh & Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Bought it. Kept it. Loved it. It gave a nice softness to my hair and hydrated the ends. At the moment, in stead of a hairmask I am using The Body Shop Grapeseed Serum and it has been working just fine, but I might repurchase this when I finish The Body Shop one.

Bioderma Sébium H2O
Simple fuss-free micellar water which everyone seems to be loving. A bit expensive but a bottle lasts a good six months. I am currently using the Garnier Micellar Water, it is very similar to this one but I still think that I prefer the Bioderma one because it doesn't strip my skin so much after cleansing, but they are both really good at removing eye makeup.

Lutsine Bactopur Purifying Cleansing Gel
I only noticed how much I loved this product after I finished it. They have new packaging but I will definitely get another bottle of this when I go to Italy. This cleanser does some serious deep-cleaning and gets rid of all the bacteria that make these horrible blemishes to painful.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
It's my all time favourite mascara and suprisingly has plastic bristles. It gives my eyelashes quite a natural look (I'm all about that), no clumps, no eyelashes sticking together, lenghtens, what would you want more?

I'd love to know if you've tried any of there products and your thoughts on them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric