Friday 1 August 2014

July Monthly Favourites


I don't even know what to say because this month is over and this means I am officialy half way through my 2014 summer holiday (really? already?), and when it's the end of the month it only means one thing: monthly favourites.


You probably still don't know how much I love Ikea, going to that store reminds me of my childhood spent in there playing with my brother while my parents bought all the furniture for our new homes. Last time I went to Ikea I left with a few things for my room, including a trio of exquisit little cacteys. There's not much to say about plants but they add a something to my pictures and look nice on my desk. When my mom came back from Hungary three months ago she brought me the Helia-D Aquaboom Supermoisturizing Cream , this moisturizer has replaced my usual one. It is very light and and the glass pot makes it feel very luxurious. I've been mastering my eyeliner skills (I'm actually getting better at it!), using the Barry M Liquid Eyeliner it has been easy and quick to apply a thin black line thanks to the pointy tip that never bends. The eyeliner lasts for a whole day and doesn't smudge after drying. For my at-home-manicure I now introduced the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover step, it cleans up the nail edges and makes my manicure look more polished. I've had my H&M eyelash curlers for ages now and I must say that they are pretty good at doing its job, unlike other rubber eyelash curlers.

This is it for my July favourites, as you can see I don't have many makeup favourites since with my holidays I've become very lazy with slapping makeup on my face.

What are your July favourites?




























2 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites, i need a new eyeliner and may try the barry m liquid liner!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of that eyeliner! Unfortunately there's no Barry M here! Great faves ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric