Saturday 23 August 2014

The Review | KIKO 3 in 1 Mat


Today's post is going to be all about nails. A few years ago I was introduced to KIKO 3 in 1 Mat by my bestfriend. It is a topcoat that when it dries, it leaves a matte finish to the nail. This nailpolish is great for when you travel: it can be used as a basecoat to create the perfect smooth surface for the colour and as a matte topcoat. It is easy to apply, the formula doesn't dry out in the packaging over time and this makes the nailpolish last for longer on the nail, normally around 5 days. I don't have anything negative to say, love it! I would definitely recommend picking this up if you have the chance to!

Have you tried anything from KIKO yet?



2 comments:

  1. I've heard of kiko but I've not tried anything by them. I love the name of your blog! Inter blog - awesome :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something you should try eventually, they have such a big variety of products which is incredible.Thank you so much for the compliment!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric