Saturday 28 February 2015

5 Destinations I'd like to travel to in Europe


Travelling has always been something I loved doing. As a child I never knew what I wanted to become but I was always aware of my desire to visit new places and see the world. I feel like travelling to new destinations opens my mind, I learn about new cultures and meet knew people. This year, one of my aim is to travel more, last year I didn't really have the opportunity to do it; since day one of 2015 I've been organising holidays away from Germany with my family and friends.





France
It's sad to admit, but I've never really visited or been to France, except that one time when we stopped at Disneyland Paris (don't judge I know) for the day. I've seen and heard lovely things about France, and oh my god! Paris seems like a very photogenic city. Where to go? Paris, Nice and Bordeaux are definitely on my list.



Stockholm
Maybe because of the minimalist architecture and style, but I was always fascinated by the Scandi culture. Stockholm is the place that stood out to me the most and that will be the first place I'll go to, If I had the chance I'd visit all of it.



Prague
I've been reading lots of travel blogs and they say that Prague -along with Budapest- are underrated capital cities. However, are quickly becoming one of the preferred destinations among students and young adults. One of my closest friends is Czech and I hope that one day we'll travel together to Prague to explore her hometown.



The Netherlands
I've never really travelled to the northern Europe nor have I ever visited Holland. Pictures on Pinterest and Tumblr seem to have done the job, as thanks to those website my love for Holland has grown. Generally I hope to visit one day Utrecht and Groningen of which I've read great reviews on!



Portugal
I've been to Portugal once a long time ago, from what I remember Lisbon was a nice capital city. What stood out to me the most were the beautiful small towns built on the coast. I always wanted to live in a place near the ocean because the smell is one of my favourites but I think that a revisit to Portugal might be enough for the moment and I'm not planning on moving away from Munich any time soon!


Where's a place in Europe you'd like to travel to?

2 comments:

  1. I live in Portugal. You should visit Porto. This city won two times "Best European Destination" (2012 and 2014) and if you'll come in summer go to Algarve (the most beautiful beaches)
    I would love to travel to Prague, Italy and London

    Bruno *UniversoAdolescente.com*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually from Italy and I would recommend visiting Florence and Milan, one of my favourites!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric