Tuesday 17 February 2015

Healthy Breakfast Idea


My holidays have officially begun, to celebrate that I had a pj and breakfast in bed kind of day to catch up on all the episodes of Grey's Anatomy I missed and scroll through my Tumblr,
I'm not a big breakfast kind of gal, but on free days I try and always eat something to start the day. I've recently been obsessed with making this 15 minute breakfast meal.


-------------------------------------------------
The ingredients...

250ml milk
80gr pudding rice
blueberries
cinnamon
granola

--------------------------------------------------

1. Pour the milk and the rice in a pan, turn on the stove and let it cook for 8 minutes while stirring.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and leave to rest for another 5 minutes. In the end you should be left with soft rice and a thick cream.
3. Serve warm with granola, blueberries and cinnamon sprinkled on top.

It's a very easy to make and tasty recipe, if I have time I always prepare it so that I can be sure that two hours later my tummy won't start making funny noises but I can pull it through until lunchtime!
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric