Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Post: Beauty Spending Ban



After exams, it seems like I've been going wild with the beauty purchases and as much as I love a new lipstick or skincare product, I need to stop buying stuff I don't need and focus on spending my money well. I decided to put myself on a beauty spending ban for two months while I try to use as many products as I can. Hopefully you'll see an empties post coming your way! After the two months I'm also going to give myself a few rules to maintain the condensed stash.


  • no more eyeshadows purchasing
  • finish at least two skincare products before buying more
  • no purchasing any more lipliners or eyeliners
  • stop buying haircare products
  • finish one nailpolish before buying more
These are the rules I am going to try and stick to for a while just because I feel like this is the only way to contain myself and save up money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric