Monday 23 February 2015

This Week's Most Loved | III





It's another week of makeup lovin' over here as I have found myself a true skincare routine for the moment so there's not much new there (though I have been eyeing the new skincare launches lately)...


I've been showing my love to the Benefit Porefessional Primer. I always come back to this when my skin is spot free but I still like to cover the scars left after pretty bad spots and even out my skin tone. I bought this over a year ago (before I even started blogging, wow) and I still use it nearly every day, sometimes to just get that flawless looking skin and other times under a BB cream for a more long-lasting effect.

My base combo at the moment is made up of the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and the Collection Lasting Perfection concelar. I brighten up my complexion with the light coverage bb cream, blending it in with my fingers. Lately, with the little sleep I've been getting, this concealer has made its appearance in my daily makeup routine to cover those bags and dark circles. 

Lastly, my lip colours have come from KIKO this past week. I've been wearing the 710 in Mauve lipstick patted on my lips as a pop of colour for the day. It's quite a dark shade but you can keep it minimal by using your finger to apply.

This week this has mostly been my go-to makeup. I promise it looks gorgeous when all applies together, especially with a minimal eye makeup.

What have you been loving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric