Saturday 21 February 2015

Winter Outfit: All Black & Comfy


Because I'm still a student I like my outfits to be most of the time comfortable and casual. For this autumn/winter season it has all been about the turtlenecks so I teamed up a few of my favourite items I feel nice and comfortable into and created a casual outfit for school.





  BENETTON TURTLENECK €25 . TOPSHOP JAMIE JEANS €52 . .JUMBO UGG BOOTS €85 . SWATCH WATCH  €40


The black turtleneck is a Christmas' gift. Since then I've been wearing it as much as possible for it's comfiness.
My jeans are an old DIYed pair of Topshop ripped Jamie Jeans. I find Jamies are the best style of jeans Topshop offers because they're thick, stretchy denim that doesn't lose it's shape over the day as you wear them. Another thing I love about them is that they're high wasted, they make you feel so sucked in (in a good way) and are perfect to wear with cropped tops so that not much skin is going to be showing.
My Jumbo Uggs are from last season, they're not everyone's cup of tea but you can always wear your favourite pair of comfortable shoes instead.
I wore my trusty classic simple white Swatch Watch as an accessory to the outfit and if I'm feeling a bit more adventurous I might wear a red lipstick!
Overall I think this could give you an idea of what to wear when you want to look good but not give up your comfy clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric