Monday 2 February 2015

What I've Been Wearing On my Lips Lately




I spent most of my January month wearing nothing on my lips because of the terrible state they were in. Now I can finally say that thanks to the solutions I've found (read here), I started applying lip products -keeping it on the moisturizing side- again.



If you watch Amelia Liana's videos, she's been talking a lot about the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk which seems to be her holygrail lip product. She also talked about a dupe of this product, the Rimmel Exaggerate in Eastend Snob which I then purchased at the drugstore. It is a your-lips-but-better shade perfect for drawing slightly outside your lips. I use it underneath any nude lipstick for a longer staying power but lately I've been pairing it with the KIKO Supergloss in Mat Pink for a full-lips effect. The KIKO lipgloss has a great colour pay off, unlike most shimmery lipglosses. After applying it, I like to pat the excess product off with a tissue also for a matter effect. This is what has been on my lips throughout most of the month with minimal eye makeup and a brightening base for glowing skin to hide the fact that I haven't seen the sunlight in a long time, too long.

Caterina xx




1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric