Wednesday 4 March 2015

In-Flight Travel Essentials


A second travelling themed post in a row? Throughout this year I will be travelling more than usual and most of these journies will made by plane. I am a big flight-traveller, during my holidays most of the time you'll find me sitting at an airport's gate.
To make myself comfortable during flights there are always a few things I like to always have with me in my backpack.


My travel essentials trio are the Plattan Urbanears Headphones which I personally prefer over earphones because they cancel the noise around you. On my iPhone 4 I always keep music to listen to when travelling, currently I'm obsessed with Hozier's album Hozier.
This year, as a resolution I wanted to read more and currently I'm reading Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen.


Beauty wise, I never keep makeup in my backpack because I never wear it. I  do my skincare routine before leaving for the airport and then if it's going to be a long flight, I like to take with me makeup wipes to use to cleanse my skin during the flight. To counteract my increadibly dry skin while on-board, I keep my Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask at reach for when it just gets too dry, or even use it on my hands as a handcream.


One thing I hate about flights is how cold I get. This is why I always travel with a big scarf to wrap myself in and a pair of warm fuzzy socks to put on. These two seriously save my life and keep me warm and comfortable during every journey.


What is one thing you always have to take with you while travelling?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric