Wednesday 11 March 2015

A Little Update on Life | III


From gigs to exhibitions, food and to travels. These past 30 days were all about enjoying life and making the most out of the opportunities I've been getting. 

On the 27th of February we  celebrated my birthday with my girl friends and went for dinner in this cosy café/restaurant called Nudo. We all had pasta with a pomegrade and cheese salad which was delicious. The place is located in Schwabing, my favourite area of Munich; I love it for its vast choice of cute cafés and restaurants in the area of the university. After dinner we went and listened to Darcy play in a small venue, it was all very nice and he even signed my italian book (I had no other pieces of paper okay)..

On the weekend we flew to London for a family reunion with my other two siblings. I spent the weekend eating good food in Le Pain Quotidien (Kensington Park area) and Ceviche (Soho), taking pictures with my Nikon in Notthing Hill and looking around the stands of Portobello Market. I had a lovely time there and the weather was much nicer in London than here in Munich.

As for my blog I am planning to add another series: The Fitness Report. Since the beginning of March I've been trying to be a lot more healthy. I used to be a very sporty person but because of school I had to quit athletics and for six months I haven't been doing any kind of fitness workout. This week I signed myself up to the gym and am planning on going there as often as possible to keep myself fit, because it looks like I can't run up the stairs when I'm late for class without being out of breath anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric