Wednesday 25 March 2015

What I've Been Wearing on My Eyes Lately



For this spring season I am going to keep the makeup minimal to let the skin breath and to save me some time in the morning (the real reason here).

I've been using this combo for this past week and I am starting to like it a lot. The KIKO Eyelash Curlers give the effect of more awake and bigger eyes. I bought these eyelash curlers after Amelia Liana said that they were a dupe of the Shu Uemura ones. Now, I don't know if that's true but they sure as hell do a pretty damn good job at curling those eyelashes thanks to the silicone cushion which is much better at giving and keeping the curl compared to the rubber ones. The Maybelline The Falsies Mascara definitely do open up my eyes and give more length and volume to the lashes. I wish I had bought the waterproof formula just because we are heading in the warmer months and it would have been better at holding the curl, apart from that I more than happy with both products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric