Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Munich Guide: Where To Eat




Munich is a big city, there is much more than just the Oktoberfest and people often forget that. After having lived here for over 6 years, I think I know how to get around the city quite well and as a local, I could give you a few tips on things to do here, most importantly where to eat!


Nudo
I celebrated my birthday dinner here, it's a very quiet and cozy restaurant/café hidden in the streets of Schwabing. The cuisine is Italian with a very simple menu that varies every week. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.





Le Du Happy Dumplings
The cuisine is Asian and their specialty are dumplings which are made on the spot. The menu is very simple, you can choose how you want your dumplings from 5/6 choices and they make them very quickly. I would go here for lunch if you are looking for a quick bite to eat before exploring around town.


Man vs. Machine
It's a café which just recently opened and I've only been here once with my friend. The place is amazing, facing the streets where all the trams go by and they have tables outside where you can enjoy the nice weather while sipping on their delicious coffee. I mostly wanted to try this place because of the coffee art (which btw is impressive) but still will definitely become my café where I'll be going in the future.

I hope you enjoy reading these short and sweet posts about places around Munich, and hopefully you might pay a visit to this beautiful city!

2 comments:

  1. they all sound really good, i would love to visit one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, I'm not from Munich but as the years passed I've fallen more and more in love with this city.

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric