Friday 3 April 2015

Spring Minimal Makeup Look


Ahhhh I can't believe that spring is finally here! Waking up with a clear sky and the sun shining puts me on a really good mood. I wanted to welcome the new season with a minimal 'no makeup' kinda look because I just know it's going to be all I'm going to wear on my face until July.

Spring is all about bringing that dewy-ness back and the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream does just that. It is a tad too dark for my and I am really surprised, because I didn't think I was able to get any palear than when I bought it, but apparently it's possible!
The NARS Creamy Concealer is my new obsession, I apply it on every scar, spot, under eye area and sometimes I just think there's no need to. But seriosuly guys, it's the best concealer I've tried so far, it's creamy, easy to blend and doesn't fade during the day.
To give a bit more colour to my zombie face in the morning, the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush is working just fine: the finish is quite natural and it gives a healthy colour to my face.
And lastly, to make my eyes more awake, the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara is great, I seriously think that you do not need to splash on an expensive highend mascara, the ones on the highstreet do just as good of a job.

I've just realised that there's a lot of Maybelline products going on here, but it is my favourite drugstore brand and as a student I don't have an infinite amount of money.

What's your favourite makeup brand from the drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric