Thursday 30 April 2015

April Monthly Favourites



It's again that time of the month where I gather my favourite and most used products of the past four weeks and talk about them. April has gone by so fast, too fast for my likings, exams are just around the corner and I think I'll be spending most of May hidden in a library behind piles of books, fun.



I gathered quite a few favourites for this month, lots of new and exciting products. First off is the Urban Decay Naked Basic 2 Palette which I got for my birthday (thank you Megan&Marketa!). It's my first all neutrals palette and I am loving it! Urban Decay eyeshadows are the most buttery, long-lasting and pigmented I've ever come across.
Keeping it on the neutral tones, the MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork has gained it's spot at the top of my list of my favourite makeup. This shade is perfect as a base for a smokey eye. I love everything that is creamy and easy to apply, after the cream dries it won't budge until you remove it with makeup and it's a product that you can build up.
I just recently started getting into eyebrows and all the kind of products, who thought that there could be so many different kinds of products for a line of hair above your eyes? The Benefit Gimme Brow gel in dark blond is what I tend to wear lately on my brows, nothing else. Before that I used to comb, fill in, set in place with a hairspray and then comb again; with this you can do all these steps in one. The longevity is good too and for a quick face of makeup before running off to school is perfect.
Last time I went to Topshop in London, I decided to give in and try the Topshop Glow Highlighter. I apply it on my cheekbones and on my brow bone(?). I love how this cream highlighter instantly brightens up my complexion, making my skin look healthier and plumper.
Last but not least is one of the few haircare products I use, the Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum. I like to keep it simple just because I let the nature do its job and I think that is what works best for my hair. I definitely do notice the difference when I apply it on the lenghts of my hair, it makes them look healthier and shinier, but what I noticed the most is how soft they are. I'm not sure what's in that bottle but I know that I will just keep repurchasing it.

As you noticed my favourite products are always the fuss-free and easy to use ones, but I'd love to hear your favourite of this month!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric