Monday 13 April 2015

5 Destination's I'd Like to Travel to in Asia


I believe travelling is one of the best opportunities people get, visiting new places and seeing the world opens your mind, teaches you about new cultures and gives you the chance to meet knew people. This year, one of my resolutions was to travel more; so I did a bit of research and wrote down 5 countries or cities I'd love to visit in each continent.



Indonesia
The great nature landscapes, sandy beaches and fascinating culture is what makes me want to visit Indonesia. I love being in the green and I think that one day you'll definitely find me backpacking in this country from one island to the other.



Jaipur
I went to India in 2012 and visited many beautiful cities, including Mumbai, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Jaipur. But Jaipur is the one city that really stood out to me, different from all the others. Amber Fort has a stunning view over the city and one of the highlights is a chance to ride on an elephant up the hill until the main entrance. I'd love to visit this city again and maybe this time I would do the less touristy things.


Japan
It seems like this destination is getting more popular every year. Japan has always fascinated me by its culture and by its cities built on steep sides of mountains and full of skyscrapers like its capital.. If I'll ever get the chance to, I'd like to visit more than just Tokyo, but the rural towns aswell as other bigger cities like Niigata and Aomori.


Seoul
The capital of South Korea attracts many visitors because of its design and interesting balance between its ancient history and ultra modern development. I've seen pictures of Seoul and the unique contrast between old and new in the capital is one of the many reasons why it has convinced me to write down this city on my list. You can read the article 6 reasons to visit Seoul and find out more to why you should visit this capital city!





Singapore
Another city and beautifully combines old and new. This is highly visible in the blend of modern skyscrapers with heritage buildings all around the island-city. Singapore is know for being a cosmopolitan society where interaction among different cultures is a part of daily life. One day I'd love to visit this city and live the mix of many cultures all in one city.

Where's a place in Asia you'd like to travel to?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric