Friday 11 July 2014

The Review | Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner


Toners are always something I like to try, I even wrote a whole post about them (here)! There was a moment when my skin was feeling a little dull and after reading a few postivive reviews of the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner on the beauty blogging world I convinced myself that the twenty-four euro purchase would be worth it. This is not something I use on a daily basis but more like three or four times a week. The toner definitely makes my skin feel a lot more plumper and brighter, another plus side is that it smooths the skin and thanks to the tamarind fruit acids that helps getting rid of the under-the-skin bumps.

I couldn't be happier with this new skincare addition, it does make a lot of a difference for a toner and my skin has been loving it!


2 comments:

  1. I love toners too and now really want to try this, off to search for a cheaper dupe! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on what you are looking for in a toner, if you want to get rid of the under-the-skin bumps (so an exfoliating toner) any toner with tamarind acids

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric