Saturday 5 July 2014

SummerTrilogy | 25 Things to do this Summer


After watching essiebutton's videos (my fave) for what has been years now, I decided to use her idea and write a summer trilogy posts, this basically consists in posting three posts related to summer throughout the season. Today, as my first day of summer holiday starts (yaay! I've finished school), I am going to be writing the first post. 25 things to do this summer.

To start off I went and bought a notebook, where I am gradually going to fill in the pages with 25 things I would like to do this summer, documenting them on these pages, creating a summer journal. By the end of the summer this post will have a photo collage of the 25 things completed.



  1. Drink ice coffee
  2. Blog more
  3.  Read one book 
  4. Make two green smoothies
  5. Cycle 10km 
  6. Go to Iceland
  7. Cook a vegetarian meal
  8. Go and visit a friend in another city
  9. Eat brunch in a cafe
  10. Go to a lake
  11. Take four artistic pictures
  12. Skype my best friend
  13. Learn to do a messy bun
  14. Bake a cake
  15. Meet up with a friend
  16. Get tan lines
  17. Jog for 3km straight
  18. Buy new shoes
  19. Go to my childhood playground
  20. Start watching "Orange is the New Black"
  21. Take a selfie with the tower bridge in the background
  22. Create a summer playlist
  23. Watch the sunrise
  24. Write a style post
  25. Paint my nails perfectly
As you can see there are simple and easy things I want to do but more challenging aswell. If you're going to do this aswell I would love to read your 25 things you want to do this summer.


2 comments:

  1. hey! Love your blog!!
    Would you like to follow for a follow?
    Just let me know over on my blog!
    http://heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk/

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to check out your blog but I am not looking for followers unless they really like my blog.

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric