Tuesday 15 July 2014

Makeup Travel Bag



Today I'll be flying to London for a few days to help my sister move in her new house. I couldn't be more excited because I haven't been to London in ages and it's always nice to revisit one of my favourite cities, plus a little visit to Space NK and Boots is going to happen!

For my makeup bag I wanted to keep things simple with the Women's Secret Vanity Case bag. I love this minty colour, plus it matches my nails (Maybelline Mint for Life). F0r makeup I took with me the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Creato  then to set with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. My usual concealer, BeYu Light Reflecting Concealer. For a bit of colour, I popped in the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade pink punch, this lipbalm can be used as a cheek stain aswell, so this is coming with me.
For my eyes I'm takin my H&M Eyelash Curlers and my favourite mascara, Maybelline the Rocket. I threw in the Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in 13 nude beige (can you tell I like Maybelline?), because it has every shade I'll need. For evenings I have the KIKO Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner and finally for my eyebrows I have the Essence Brow Designer, which comes really handy when travelling because it has a brush on one end to go through the eyebrows.



So that's what I packed in end! I definitely packed only what I know that I would be using but whilst I'm there, there won't be much time to visit and enjoy but I am going to spend most of my time moving sofas and beds!

What is your must have makeup item?

2 comments:

  1. My must have makeup item is the Essence brow pencil ;)
    Perfect brows equals perfect face!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    (ps I started following you on bloglovin, you got one nice blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that eyebrows are a very important aspect as they frame our faces. It's always nice to know about new followers, it's rewarding!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric