Monday 30 June 2014

The best Benefit primer?



Benefit has always sold expensive great products, for now I own the Porefessional and That gal primers. This morning while slapping my makeup on I asked myself 'which primer beats the other?', and this is exactly what I'm going to be talking to you about.

The Benefit Porefessional is a hyped product by many bloggers. It is aimed at minimizing the appearance of pores and mattifyng oily skins. When applied it gives a silky finish and makes it really easy to apply BB cream. I think it does a pretty good job at making makeup last longer -for about 8 hours- but after a while makeup starts to become patchy.

I bought the Benefit That Gal in January where my skin was feeling a little dull and was screaming for a little glow. This pink pigmented primer brightens up the face giving the skin a healthy glow and dewy finish. On the other hand I don't think that it minimizes pores or makes makeup last longer. The packaging is cute, just like all benefit products, it has this twist up tube which I find practical to use.

After all I think the Benefit Porefessional is a better quality primer, having oily skin I am always for the mattifyng and smoothing products.

Have you tried any of these two? What do you think about them?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric