Thursday 5 June 2014

The Review | L'Oreal EverRich Shampoo


I few months ago I reached a point where my hair was really damaged, at the time it had split ends, felt dry, heavy at the ends of my hair and tangled really easily. I used to use supermarket's shampoo and conditioners which didn't do much for me anymore. So I decided to go for the more expensive brands as I expected them to perform better. I bought this product on a whim while I was at the drugstore. It's not cheap for a supermarket range (7 euro).

They offer 4 different sulphate-free shampoos for the haircare. I wasn't sure in which category my hair fitted so I bought the shampoo for damaged hair and the conditioner aimed to nourish the hair.  They both have a very creamy lather that feels nice in the shower and smells amazing! I wasn't expecting this, but the shampoo really helped with my split ends, although on the packaging it didn't claim to do. The conditioner left the hair really soft, silky and shiny. There are only two downsides of these products, one is that it leaves the ends of the hair feeling heavy which could be a problem if you don't have voluminous hair (I so wish I did) or don't use a volumizing hairspray. The other thing is that it's in a tube, I would much prefer it if it had been in a rigid container, especially for the shampoo which which has a denser textures. In other reviews I've read people have liked this tube packaging, so it's subjective.
I really liked the shampoo and conditioner and as soon as I finish some of my other haircare products I will repurchase this, because it really did help a lot.

What's your favourite haircare product?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric