Friday 27 June 2014

A Little Update on Life | I




School is almost over (one week left!), the time to enjoy afternoons and to catch up with friends outside school has been a lot. I can't believe that a year has already gone by. so fast! It seems like yesterday I was organizing everything for my first school day. Unfortunately this hasn't been the best year in my life, many things have changed, and humans don't tend to adapt quite easily!

Today I spent by far my best Sunday of this year, total relax, no stress, no revising notes in front of me and a few nice polaroid films were taken! For lunch I went with a friend of mine at Dean and Davis and got a caesar salad (it was my first time, quite expensive but yummy). The day was then followed by a nice walk and talk, he is leaving for a tennis boarding school, so if he'll ever end up on TV in the future I'll let you know! I then went to watch "The Fault in Our Stars" with a friend, oh boy! I didn't think I would cry like that (at least I wasn't wearing makeup so no smudges). I personally think that the film was slightly better than the book, which I've also read. There are so many quotes that I would like to share with you but I guess I would have to go with one instead of filling this blank page with John Green.

I am so excited to go and watch Boyhood this Tuesday, if you haven't heard of it.. where have you been living? under a rock presumably. No just kidding, but you should go and watch the trailer after reading this post, well I guess if you've reached this point then you've finished reding it.
Okay.
Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric