Friday 20 June 2014

The All Year Round Bases


With the summer solstice upon us -tomorrow. The warm days are more than the rainy ones and the time spent relaxing under the rays have brought a really good mood in me. School is almost over and exams are just a memory now, the time to sit back and relax has been lots and I ain't complaining! I say that I've let my guard down (could we say say that?) and the blemishes are just a result of my laziness in the past few days.

My summer bases? just like the winters one. I love to my lightweight bases and I'm not planning on purchasing a foundation any time soon, BB creams are enough for me. Concealer is something I wear daily and has been a staple in my routine for as long as I can remember since I've been slapping makeup on my face. The one I am using at the moment is the Beyu Light Reflecting Concealer, I am quite enjoying it, but not quite as much as the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (hey but change is always good, right?). For the oily complexion girls like me, a powder just like the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to cover shiny skin -or during summer better to say sweat- is just what you need. 
Et voila, these are the bases for this summer!

Do you wear makeup during the summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric