Wednesday 20 August 2014

Random Place Famliar Faces | A Day in London




Last month I came back from my four days spent in England. I had a lovely time there and exploring around the city, London turned out to be (as always) an amazing city hiding fascinating places and cute cafes to stop by.




(Tumblr)
Le Pain Quotidien

I've fallen in love with this place ever since I went to NYC and discovered it. The amount of good food they serve there is incredible!



(Tumblr)
Tate Modern Museum
One of my favourite museums I've ever visited. I'm really into contemporaney art and there are always different exhibitions to look at every time I go there.



(Tumblr)
Borough Market
It's a food market that offers many kinds of cuisines, we stopped by and I had a small portion of paella, delicious!



(Tumblr)
The Refinery
This cute cafe/restaurant is located in the same area, ideal to stop by to have a meal after visiting the museum and the market. I had a D&M Beef Burger and to drink a virgin mojito. The interiors exude industrial sophistication with lovely details like the basil plants on each table.



(Tumblr)
Oxford Street
And of course a little damage had to be made, I bought some things from Topshop, Urban Outfitter, Boots and Space NK, these are all stores we do not have in Munich so a little haulin' had to happen.









2 comments:

  1. i live in london but i never venture through it! I always go: Camden, westfields and around Oxford street, covent garden and leicster square! Borough market looks lovely :)

    check out my latest posts? PS if you have any questions about college/ secondary school please leave them in my latest post :)
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing about the city where you live in, you never explore it. I'll make sure to check your blog out!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric