Saturday 12 April 2014

Empties | I




This month of May I focused on finishing up products rather than buying more, I've been meaning to save up some money for travelling that I'll be doing in the near future (some will be featured on this blog). 
I hate wasting products by throwing them away when they're not finished, so even if it's something that I don't like I will try to find another use for it to reach the bottom of it.

It's the first dry shampoo I ever  bought so just imagine how high my hopes were (very). There was not one single thing I liked about this product, it did absolutely nothing for me. 
It didn't help keep my hair clean and on top of that the product that came out was white and hard to work in the hair. I didn't enjoy using it at all and I was happy to see that at one point no product came out anymore and the bottle felt lighter.

Bioderma Sebium H20
This cleanser has been a staple for a long time now and I've repurchased it many times. My skin has now gotten used to it so it doesn't help to fight blemishes but it does remove makeup easily without irritating the eye area. 

Kneipp Shower Balm
I got this as a gift for Christmas, at first I didn't know what it was but then after reading the instructions (is it just me or is there someone else out there that first uses the product and then reads the instructions?) and this is actually a shower balm. Anyway I liked the product, it has a fruit-y scent to it which I found relaxing.

Biotherm Biosource Instant Hydrating Toning Lotion
I don't really notice a difference between the toner lotions, they all seem the same to me. 
I've already talked about toners in my Toning Quatrain post so I won't ramble too much about it; I find that it soothes and firms the skin very well. For now I'm not going to repurchase this toner because I want to try other ones I bought.

Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Eyes
It was a bit of a love and hate relationship, the wand had a weird shape and I didn't like how it made my eyelashes look. I much prefer the Maybelline rocket mascara which is currently my favourite mascara.

I'm happy that I've gone through some empties this month because I always get that nice feeling when I finish a product (I hope you understand what I mean by that).


Have you finished any products this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric