Sunday 21 December 2014

This Week's Most Loved | II


This week has been one of those weird ones, when you want to get so many things done but you end up procrastinating by watching vlogmas videos and ending up not concluding anything. Luckily I managed to type down a post for you to read. Lately I've discovered a few old favourites of mine while I was sorting out my beauty and skincare collection.

Something I used to love way back and I didn't even know eyeshadowes could be applied with makeup brushes, the KIKO Eyeshadow 132 Pearly Bronze, I use this matte shade in my crease to make a more dramatic smokey eye or with a winged brush I apply it instead of eyeliner for a softer makeup look.

The KIKO Nailpolish 346 Olive Drab  is definitely an oldie, the colour isn't very appealing but on the nails it looks great and it's perfect for this winter season.

These past weeks my skin hasn't received the best care and my laziness has reflected on my skin: lots of breakouts for going to sleep with my makeup on and black heads. Last week I picked up the Nivea Clear-Up Strips, with this you basically use water to wet the area you want to apply the strip to, put on the strip and leave it on for a good 10 minutes, peel it off and you should be left with clearer skin. This has definitely helped clear my skin but there is still some work to do.

Lastly, a favourite of this week is my Polaroid Instax Mini 7s (post here). I've been taking lots of pictures lately and I think it could be a great Christmas present for a loved one.

What have you been enjoying this past week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric