Sunday 14 December 2014

My Favourite Ways to Procrastinate


Exams are finally over and I can sit down and type a post without having to worry about school. This past month has been pretty stressful because of exams and with all the stress these go with. I also have to admit that I procrastinated a lot, especially when the two words 'maths' and 'studying' were involved.

Binge-watching 
There's nothing worse than sitting in front of your tv to watch one TV show and then spending the whole evening (the famous 'oh one more' phrase) watching stupid tv programmes that you normally wouldn't be watching.

Online shopping
I kept on using the excuse that I was spending hours scrolling through pages of online shops for hours because of the Christmas shopping; but let's be honest, I just needed a reason to not revise for history.


Tumblr
Internet can be a great method to procrastinate, so why not go on Tumblr for some photo inspiration?

Google Earth
When you should be studying going on Google Earth turnes out to be one of the many things you could do instead. And out of all the wonderful places you could look at, you decide to look for your own house.

Eating
I am not a great multitasker, so eating and studying at the same time never really worked for me. But when your tummy is making loud noises that could be heard in a silent library, you really need to take a break from all the books and buy yourself a snack. Food for me also provides instant gratification, therefore food food>study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric