Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday Post: Muji Christmas Giftguide


Cold months, end of November.. does this make your lightbulb click? yes, it's finally time for Christmas decorations and atmosphere. Christmas is hands down my favourite time of the year and Christmas shopping couldn't be more fun. Every year I find it quite difficult to think of ideas for gifts for friends and family, especially for the boys. This year, since I wanted to stay on top of thinks I did my Christmas shopping a bit early and jotted down a few unisex gift ideas for all of you who are lacking some inspiration here!

This turned out to be more of a Muji haul since it's the only shop I went to; but you'll be able to find any of these items anywhere. I got this notebook to make lists and tick things off for my friend who tends to forget things very often, anyone could make use out of it and paired with a cool pen it can be a nice cute present.
Gifts for men are quite difficult to think of, but this year I decided to go safe and buy a pair of
touchscreen gloves for my dad, these will definitely come in handy throughout the season and the cool part is that your touchscreen will still work even if you have these on, great for all of those who get cold hands!
In Muji I popped into the homeware sections and spotted this toothbrush stand which I actually bought to hold my incense lavender sticks. The stands are available in different colours so that your household won't get confused on which toothbrush is whose.
I must say that I have a bit of a thing for incense sticks and candles, so these couldn't be forgotten in the 2014 gift guide. I got the cinnamon and mandarin candle which reminds me of Christmas time.


I wish you an amazing Christmas shopping! xx

2 comments:

  1. great ideas! i'm still thinking of what to get everyone myself

    xx fameliquorlove // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then I hope that you found this post useful!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric