Tuesday 25 March 2014

Blogroll




I thought I might share with you my favourite blogs that I like to read. Hope you'll enjoy reading them as much as I do.


Young Soul - I also follow her on instagram, the pictures she takes are incredible, her blog is non-beauty related and she mostly posts whatever she feels like.
Lily Pebbles - What she posts about is always different and the advice she gives on makeup is great.
Jennypurr - This is where I always go when I need to know something about skincare.
Berrie Blogs - Her blog is lovely, it's a mixture of everything so it's always nice to read about what she has to say.
The Chick's Got Style - Her blog is so classy, I love to read the posts about her lifestyle and the advice she gives for the diy for the furniture, the outfit's ideas are great.        
From Roses - This blog is really good for reviews on products, especially because you can find products from pricey brands and also from the drugstore, it's a good compromise for everything.
I Am Nia - It's just a different beauty blog that I frequently like to read.
Parisian To Be - She puts personality in what she writes and I feel like the reviews about the products are always a 100% sincere.
Rasberry And Red - She is actually polish so her posts are always written in two languages, this is another non-beauty related blog, she has a passion for travelling in new places to visit and I love her outfits.
NatuRia Beauty - The products she talks about are mostly natural beauty products, especially for skincare I go on her blog.


If you guys have any other blogs to recommend
I would be happy to give them a look!




*the picture used for this post is not taken by me*

2 comments:

  1. Ah lovely post, I'll be sure to check these blogs out, it's so nice to discover new ones!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please do, they are really worth it! If you have any blogs to recommend to me I would love to check them out!♥

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric