Saturday 29 March 2014

All About Lips



Hello again! Recently I was asked to write a post about different lip products. Lips are very important for me, that's one of the first things I  look at in a person, and no one likes to see chapped lips.

Let's start first with the normal lip moisturizer, lip balm. I prefer the ones in a tube instead of a pot, I think it's more hygienic. It's part of my daily skincare routine and I always have one with me. Then there's the tinted lip balm, this one's from the range Maybelline, my shade has a pink colour to it and sometimes I like to wear this on more natural makeup days to lighten up my face, it still moisturizes the lips, instead of drying the lips like most of the lipsticks do. I am a big fan of matte lipstick, but having really dry lips these are not the best thing to put on because they are really drying. While the darker lipstick looks amazing on people, worn in the wrong way can also look bad: they tend to attract attention to spots and redness that have a similar colour to it, so whenever you decide to wear dark lips remember to cover spots, blemishes and redness with concealer, foundation or bb cream! Finally I have the lipgloss, this one I got it as a birthday gift, it's from Kiko. I'm not really into lipglosses since I prefer more looking matte lipsticks rather than shiny ones. The good thing about lipglosses is that they don't dry in patchy ways like lipsticks do. You may be thinking now, did she forget the lip liner and the lip crayon? No, I didn't. I just don't own one, I don't like lip liners and I still haven't had the chance to buy a lip crayon.

Have a nice (lazy) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric