Saturday 15 March 2014

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer


Origins has been the first brand that I've been introduced to when I got into skincare. I love their natural products and their amazing scents.I read many reviews on this moisturizer and after having gotten to the bottom of my day moisturizer I decided to go out and buy this cream.The Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer is a lovely cream that has the smell of fresh oranges which I personally love. I must say that the first times I tried it I was pretty disappointed with this product, I didn't see any changes in my skin; and it didn't make it any brighter as it claims to do. So I left it for a few weeks in the corner of my skincare stash, and only picked it up a few days ago, then I noticed the amazing things this cream can do! It left my skin really soft, as if I just put on serum (you know what I'm saying?) and somehow it brightened the skin up. So it took me a while to actually like this product and I will definitely repurchase this once finished.Altogether I think it's an amazing product and Origins has once again made a fantastic job. It's perfect for people with oily skin as it gives the right moisture without overdoing it and making the skin look shiny.

What is your favourite moisturizer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric