Monday 10 November 2014

A Litte Update on Life | II



November has been and is going to continue being a very busy month. It's hard to multitask and I haven't been really succeeding in that.

Studying until late at night has never been something I've experienced, and I must say that I miss my 7 hours of sleep, I don't even know what sleep is anymore! Today my teacher threw a chalk at me because I fell asleep in class. I know education is important and all of that, but not to the point where you break down and start crying because you don't understand maths. This weekend I had DofE (international award) and tomorrow Model United Nations in Munich is starting so lots of catching up will occur the next weekend which will mostly consist in hiding in a library from saturday am to sunday pm.

I hope I am not boring you with all my school stuff but this is what I've been up to lately and I feel like I owe you an explanation for my lack of posts. I am sorry to say this, but until December I don't think you'll see many more posts coming.

Have a lovely day xx








2 comments:

  1. Hope you find time to rest and relax soon, so bad to be stressing out!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric